Cultivating Independence & 领导 in a 支持ive Academic Environment
在中学 at Bullis, we grow as learners.
- We explore and take risks
- We accomplish goals we never dreamed we could
- We support our peers through collaboration
We construct, write, speak, experiment, and try again. We organize, measure, and investigate. We run and sweat, we dream and create. Along the way, we advocate for ourselves, serve others, and work together. We become leaders.
学生 take academic & intellectual risks in 中学
Teachers create the conditions for discovery. Increasingly independent students do the rest. 学生 explore project-based and experiential learning, and develop social-emotional and metacognitive skills. Throughout 中学, students embrace opportunities and master the skills needed for a rigorous 上学校 experience.
在中学, we encourage students to think about their choices and actions as they blossom into leaders and problem solvers both inside and outside the classroom. Watching students develop from children to young adolescents over the three 中学 years inspires the entire 中学 team. We never tire of seeing our students transform.
- Specialized seminars and differentiated instruction further contribute to Bullis’ personalized learning environment in the 中学.
- In small classes, Bullis faculty inspire and cultivate a desire to learn.
- 学生 explore project-based and experiential learning, and develop social-emotional and metacognitive skills.
- Throughout 中学, students embrace opportunities and master the skills needed for a rigorous 上学校 experience.